TRAVERSING THE CROSSROADS

DREAMS AND DESTINY CAN CHANGE AT THIS JUNCTURE

Monday, October 05, 2009

I Am BACK..

I don't know how many people have been visiting my blog or following my stuff but it's been a constant invisible force from the people around to be part of this new revolutionary wave of reaching people or voice one's opinion. It has almost become an imperative thing to be part of this THE thing. As if the community sites like orkut, facebook, twitter are not enough that we have to succumb to the pressure of the fear of being left behind. I still find blogging much more difficult than writing a screenplay. In a screenplay who know what you are writing, whom are you writing and who all are gonna watch that movie when it is finally made. But blogging I guess is the ability to write random things to communicate with random people and for celebrities its a new marketing strategy in to be in lime light. 3 years back I used to think that I would start blogging only after I become popular with my films but that thing has still eluded me. I wonder how people get time to write so much. I feel that people who have secured jobs and have so much to do in life have time to write blogs. Artists have thier art form to tell their stories. Over that artists are the people who have ample amount of spare time. They spent most of the time just thinking, thinking what to do, how to do & why to do. It's give them more kick in thinking than actually diong it. I don't say I'm completely jobless or have better things to do in life. When you are completely jobless you are totally preoccupied with the thought of find ways to keep yourself busy. I feel I'm more busy when I don't have any project. I go to the gym, make breakfast , wash dishes, make lunch, eat lunch, watch a movie, read, clean the car, wash clothes, mop the floor, then make dinner, eat dinner, wash the dishes & watch a movie. Now if you really have a job in hand you wouldn't think of doing so many things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uniquely the same said...

I know!! I m happiest and busiest when I ve no work because thats when I make plans..plans for future..though nothing might take off, thats one kickass period..

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home