TRAVERSING THE CROSSROADS

DREAMS AND DESTINY CAN CHANGE AT THIS JUNCTURE

Sunday, March 26, 2006


Ticket 2 Tinsel town

On 24th of march,2006 I officially became a Film Maker (Producer, Director). I received the censor certificate from the Censor Board of Film Certification for the film Silicon Jungle and hence baptizing me to Film Maker. I lived for a year without a professional designation, though sometimes I called myself as a freelance, occasionally a writer and when I gave up, Jobless. Its an irony that I still haven’t got my mechanical engineering graduation degree certificate from IIT Madras yet (I still haven’t submitted the no dues). I don’t know the fate of my movie, I don’t know whether I will ever be able to make a another movie, god forbid if anything happens to me, but whatever happens, in the end I will die as a Film Maker.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarath Srinivasan said...

hey man...watching you do this really makes me proud man..congrats! Im linking to this blog from mine if you dont mind.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Anand said...

You're the man dude!!! Congrats!! Sahi hai be... it's great to know a guy who has the courage to go after his dream.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Aks said...

Trust me...just the fact that I know a guy, and that too so closely, who is actually living his DREAM and not following the herd makes me feel proud....CONGRATULATIONS director...keep going....:-)
AKS

11:13 PM  
Blogger amrit said...

Hi Kisku
Congrats!

8:00 AM  
Blogger N said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:14 AM  
Blogger pm said...

Hey.. just absolutely great movie.. I saw it on 15th April here .. and enjoyed the whole of it.. had grtttt fun watching it..every scene was enjoyable, memorable ...
Loads of congratulations and all the very best in your future endeavours in every field.. hope u become very renowned film maker some day !!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Prasad Dudhgaonkar said...

Best luck Rabi! See you tomorrow!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Thinkpad said...

Congrates buddy
You deserve to be proud of your achievement, I congratulate you and wish you the best as you embark on your next exciting adventure.You are a good example of how commitment and hard work pay off. Get going now there is no looking back..

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home